Streetspotr was founded in June 2011 in Nuremberg and was the first mobile crowdsourcing platform to launch in the European market. We are a rapidly growing, highly innovative enterprise, that has won numerous awards, including the World Summit Award mobile of the United Nations, the IHK Gründerpreis (founder prize) and the European Business Award. We are proud to say that our enterprise has revolutionized the world of retail analytics.
Our main objectives are to support our clients from the trade and consumer goods industry by providing an innovative solution for field service support, control advertising measures at the point of sale, and collect information regarding consumer experience in Europe. Our service is founded on mobile crowdsourcing which means that smartphone users are available as a mobile working force via our application. Become part of our success story: We offer several employment options and the opportunity to actively contribute and develop our company.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you: You are a great networker and the need of your customers always come first. Creativity, a hands-on-attitude, and great analytical skills are all strong traits of yours. If that’s all true for you, don’t hesitate to send us your application: We are seeking for a Senior Sales Manager (f/m) fulltime.
- Upselling, cross-selling, and the development of already existing customer-relationships as well as new customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting, trusted client relationships, and scale Streetspotr’s presence across large organizations
- Manage and identify promising customers
- Conception and realization of sales and business development strategies
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s pain points and needs and demonstrate how our solution can assist them to achieve their business objectives
- Point of contact and specialist for all our customers and colleagues from sales and project management
- Holistic and value-based sales of our whole product portfolio
- Professional and successful negotiation with our customers for long and short-term contracts
- Realization of quantitative and qualitative objectives – and bear the responsibility for that
- Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Experience and an excellent network within the retail/CPG-industry or in the area of market research.
- Passionate about our product and are experienced in sales in the area of SaaS and DaaS
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Initial leadership experience or ready to take on the responsibility
- Ability to understand your customers and the willingness to develop a strong understanding for their pain points
- Highly structured and independent way of working
- Highly developed social skills and emotional cognition
- Adept at working within organizational structures
- High team orientation
- Success-oriented, outgoing, and highly motivated
- Fluent German and English, written and spoken
Why work with us?
- You will have the opportunity to work with a committed and highly motivated team to advance our platform and our business model
- You will get to know our innovative concept and will gain experience working in a young and internationally oriented enterprise
- Our diversity of projects creates a varied work environment
- Flexible working hours and flexible working location
- Freedom for creativity and therefore the opportunity to shape the company
- Excellent opportunities for development, due to our international growth
- A relaxed and friendly working atmosphere and a big heart for animals in the office
- Free coffee, free water and a PlayStation 4 are expecting you